Collaboration Between SNHU and Healthcare Industry Leader
The Certificate in Healthcare Management Fundamentals is now available to all healthcare employers.
Recognizing a particularly acute skills gap among their patient-centered healthcare workers, one leading healthcare organization set out to educate this population. Through a collaboration with SNHU, a certificate program was developed to address this skills gap. After a successful pilot, SNHU is now offering other healthcare providers the only online competency-based certificate program geared specifically towards the frontline healthcare employee.
About The Certificate:
• A competency-based program that utilizes real-world projects to assess mastery rather than traditional credit hours.
• Jointly developed in collaboration with industry-leader.
• Targets the skills and foundational knowledge needed to succeed in an increasingly complex industry.
• Prepares employees to work in collaborative environments requiring cross-functional teamwork.
• Can be stacked into one of SNHU's Associate or Bachelor's degrees, offering your employees a manageable and affordable pathway to a college degree.
SNHU Workforce Partnerships is now offering this certificate, along with the full catalog of SNHU academic programs, to healthcare organizations. Complete the form to schedule a call with a representative and learn more.
The Certificate in Healthcare Management Fundamentals was created in collaboration with Partners HealthCare, with a Health Care Workforce Transformation Fund grant, administered by Commonwealth Corporation, and provided through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development.