Fill out the form to offer your employees an affordable college degree program
If you're a small or medium-sized employer, you're eligible to join SNHU's Co-Op program and offer our competency-based, work relevant degrees to your employees.
This program was originally only offered to large university partners, but for the last year, we've made it available to companies of all sizes. SNHU's College for America degrees are a competitive employee benefit to help you attract, retain, promote and engage great employees. And, they're made available at an incredibly low cost.
How you participate:
- Confirm that you are an owner, executive, administrator, or human resources officer at your organization. If you are not one of these individuals, please ask one to visit collegeforamerica.org/co-op to proceed.
- Agree to announce and offer College for America as an opportunity for all your employees. Most College for America partners offer full or partial tuition reimbursement to cover the tuition cost, but this is not required.
- Fill out the form on this page to download the promotional toolkit and get started!
What you'll receive:
- Employee access to our low-cost, accredited associate's and bachelor's degree programs
- An online webpage where your employees can sign up to learn more and apply
- An email template for announcing this benefit to your employees
- A digital poster that can be emailed or printed announcing this opportunity
- Digital flyers that can be emailed or printed and distributed to all employees.
Fill out the form on this page to begin your partnership and promote, attract, and retain great employees.
Note: Larger organizations with more than 5,000 employees are eligible for personal support and account management and for custom landing pages, brochures and posters branded for your organization. If you are with a large employer, let us know at snhu.edu/workforce-partnerships.